Monday 12 July 2021

Getting the school uniforms

This week, my wife will go to Wolfie's future school to pick up the uniforms and other official school stuff we purchased for when he starts school this September. For a while I was not keen on the British policy of having mandatory school uniforms, but it does make things way easier for parents, if nothing else. The school colour is green, which is our son's favourite colour, so let's hope it will be a reason for him to enjoy it it there, because I know he is getting a bit nervous about it. So is his father, come to think of it. Time is truly flying and it is flying way too fast for my taste.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

my kids wore uniforms all the way through high school and it eliminated all of the competition with clothing and just took one whole hassle out of the school equation. uniforms save a ton of money too.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I can see the pro's and con's of both sides.