Friday 2 July 2021

Coffee and me

 As my readers know, I am not a coffee drinker. Not anymore anyway, or at least not outside extremely rare circumstances. I think the last time was back in 2009. I think it tastes vile and looks even worse. It has not always been the case, I used to drink it fairly regularly before or between classes, when I was at college and uni, then back in 2007, I went to an induction at my then job and one of the seniors there mentioned that he always hated coffee. I had a sip of mine at the break and just thought: "Wait a minute, I'm not enjoying this." I noticed the taste, the smell, in fact I could almost perceive the bad breath I would get afterwards. It was a sort of epiphany. So that was the end of it.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The solution to coffee breath is a mint.