Friday 9 July 2021

The cover of Rosemary's Baby

 I am already reading horror stories, because yes, although it's early, I am thinking about the countdown to Halloween and I am getting myself already slowly in the spirit of the season. Besides, there are some horror novels that fit summertime. Such is the case of Rosemary's Baby, which I finished reading two days ago. I watched the film before, numerous times, and I wanted to see the original work. It was a great read, but I digress. The cover caught Wolfie's attention. He asked me a few questions about it and was perceptive enough to guess it was "a Halloween book". I triedto give him a vague idea of what the plot was about, but really could not, so he gave me his own plot synopsis: "It's about a baby monster, and he's very naughty so he is kept in his pram and can't get out, because monsters are often naughty." Not that far from the truth, come to think of it. And that is our next Wolfism.