Tuesday 9 April 2019

Waiting for the Action Men

I blogged a few times before about this local fancy men's wear shop that at some point in the year uses Action Men figures in their window to advertise (and, in the meantime, be patriotic). They usually show up around April, but last time we walked by they were not there. I hope I haven't missed them. For many reasons, listed in this post, I have developed a sort of obsession about the action figures. They channel some kind of nostalgia in me, who is easily nostalgic. I hope to get my hands on some of them one day. For little Wolfie of course. We saw my brother-in-law this weekend, and I stupidly forgot to ask him if he had kept any from his childhood collection. He completely adores Wolfie (I will blog about this in more details), so I am sure that he would happily give him his Action Men, if he has any left. Until then, I hope they show up in the shop windows soon.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

If those Action Men don't show up in the store window soon, you must stop in and demand to know why!