Thursday 4 April 2019

Marble tea mugs

I took this picture on the Facebook page of David's Tea. You can see two mugs from their Marble Collection. The ink marble raindrop mug (in blue) and the deep pink marble raindrop mug (in, you guessed it, pink). His and hers? Say what you will about the uneven quality of their brews and I know the company has been struggling a lot lately, but there is something you can't take away from David's Tea: they make the best tea accessories. They get it wrong sometimes, but not very often. I'd love to buy these two very posh mugs for my wife and I. Sadly (and strangely as she is an Englishwoman), she does not drink tea.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, I was looking at these exact mugs in David's Tea just yesterday. They are very nice indeed. I didn't buy any, but they are nice.