Thursday 25 April 2019

It's NOT Shatterhand (but then what is it?)

As you know, I am a big fan of James Bond and I am very excited about the upcoming Bond film. There were rumours, back in February, that Bond 25, as it is known for now, would be titled Shatterhand. I blogged about it in this post. It has been told since then that it was most definitely not Shatterhand. Today, the title was supposed to be announced. Instead we learned in an interview with the cast, director and production, held in Jamaica in Fleming's residence (the legendary Goldeneye), that... well, we learned a fair deal of things, among them the official casting and a bit of the plot as well. Pretty much all exciting news, but they did not reveal the title, contrary to what they had announced. My hypothesis is that they had one up their sleeve, but found out, for one reason or another that it would not work, so they quickly withdrew it. I was disappointed, but I understand it may come up shortly (maybe tomorrow, who knows). So I am still quite excited... And I am really impatient to know the title of the next Bond movie! If it's not Shatterhand, then what will it be?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And once again, Daniel Craig says it will be his last Bond film.