Monday 29 April 2019

Visiting preschools

Yesterday, our little family went to visit a preschool nearby. In this country, a preschool is a bit like a nursery, what Americans call a kindergarten, but it has differences. For more details about them, please read this thread on mumsnet. We are obviously looking for a proper preschool for Wolfie. He very much enjoyed himself there and the conversations I had with the staff reassured me greatly. I am a bit of a worrier when it comes to my son, as you might have guessed. So the staff seems warm and committed, as professional as they are caring. That said, there is something that made me feel a bit blue: Wolfie enjoyed his time there so much that we had to drag him out. I cannot help but think he is growing up too quickly.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My gawd, you'll be looking at universities next!

Shandara said...

Mon fils me faisait la même chose... au moins, dis-toi qu'il ne va pas s'ennuyer. Vaut mieux ça qu'un gamin qui crie au meurtre quand tu pars :)