Saturday 23 February 2019

Shatterhand?

Maybe it is a rumour that has gone wild, maybe it is genuine, but I got excited about it anyway. You know that I am a big fan of James Bond, both in novels and movies. Well, I heard and read today that the next Bond movie apparently has its title: Shatterhand. For those who know the character and the work of Ian Fleming and not only his cinematic adaptations, you will recognize the pseudonym used by archenemy Ernst Stavro Blofeld in the novel You Only Live Twice. It might only be a working title, but if it is true, I am very happy and excited. Does it mean that Blofeld will be back? And that they will use the novel as inspiration in some capacity? I sure hope so. If nothing else, it's a great title.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And Daniel Craig is back on board again as Bond, I hear.