Tuesday 5 February 2019

Willow, the cat from the garden centre

Here is a little bit of feline news to hopefully brighten up your day. We recently went to a nearby garden centre, which we hadn't visited in a while. It was being refurbished, so there wasn't that many interesting articles there, but we made a chance encounter that made the whole visit worth it. As we were walking through the aisle, I had a glimpse of a swift shadow passing by, then I saw this gorgeous black cat. I love all cats, but full black cats are by far my favourite. We were worried that this was a stray cat, so we made a few queries to the staff and apparently no, this is the garden centre's feline resident. Her name is Willow and she turned out to be quite friendly, although a bit aloof, as many black cats are (from my experience anyway). I can't wait to visit the garden centre again and get better acquainted with Willow.