Thursday 21 February 2019

The No Nonsense Coffee Guide

I found this picture at total random today on social media and I thought that even though I hate coffee, it was too good not to share it here. I have been once to the Lake District, but never to Silloth. Since my wife and I have been wanting to go back there, maybe we will go in this area next time. This is one of my new holiday objectives anyway: to visit Silloth and the Fairydust Emporium. I haven't checked the reviews anywhere online, but I love their attitude. Because what I dislike about coffee, apart from its colour, its taste and its smell, it is the snobbery and silly verbiage associated to it. For Pete's sake, you just want coffee, sometimes with something in it! This guide is straight to the point.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very funny! I've stolen this for my next post on coffee, whenever that will be, since I just did one not too long ago.