Monday 4 March 2019

The day at home

I have a nasty cold, so after spending an hour or so at work and after my colleagues told me I looked like in a terrible state, I decided to take the day off a sick leave. I hate having a cold: when you can go to work it is a long, slow torture, when you cannot, you are too poorly to really appreciate your time off. I slept half the afternoon off and did very little. I guess I was meant to do little, but still, the day ends up being very monotonous. And Wolfie has been sick too in the recent past, so I am getting a tad fed up about diseases ooozing around us. You could say I am sick and tired. Okay, sorry, I did not mean to moan, but there you go. I spent the day at home.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Kids are, unfortunately, little germ sacks. Be prepared to catch everything Wolfie has.

I liked your comment on my blog about March coming in like a dragon! LOL