Tuesday 12 March 2019

Crime (writing) in progress

I wanted to give a bit of an update about the creative writing workshop I attend. I now know when will be our next meeting: in the first half of April. Until then, I need to have a synopsis prepared. It is going fairly well. I have my MacGuffin and pretty much everyone's motivation. I have most of my character's names, except the one from my pickpocket. As for the plot, it is mostly finished, at least in its broad lines. What else do I know? The story will be set in Montreal (well of course), members of organsied crime will be involved in the story, including but not exclusively the mafia, and on the opposite side there will be some private eyes. Oh, and Krav Maga will be used in some capacity as a plot point. I still have a lot to go through, but at least I have my creativity working.