Saturday 23 March 2019

White Chocolate Mocha (Freebie)

I recently mentioned that I had a voucher for a free coffee at Caffè Nero. Well, to be precise, it was not a free coffee, it was a free hot drink. But since the best value for money in a coffee shop is generally a coffee, of course I was going to get a coffee. Or, to be precise, my wife was going to get a coffee, as I don't drink coffee. So we decided to benefit from the offer as soon as possible and thus today we stopped at the nearest Caffè Nero we could find (it was situated in a nearby town). She had the White Chocolate Mocha. In no nonsense terms, it's a coffee with white chocolate. I did not have a sip. That said, our time there was nice and the staff was friendly and very sweet with Wolfie. Caffè Nero is maybe the coffee chain we visit the least. My wife actually found out that she had three stamp cards from it, each one started. Given our pleasant experience and if I can get my hands on more vouchers, we might go there more often.

No comments: