Thursday 21 March 2019

The stocks of Man'Stuff

You may remember that back in December I received as a present at work a set of bottles of grooming products for men, aptly named Man'Stuff. Well, I say aptly named, but truly it might as well have been called Hipster's Stuff or something similar, as this is truly something that should belong to hipsters. The face on their logo looks like a hipster in any case. Well, anyway, after three months or so, I have used... one single bottle of Man'Stuff. The shampoo bottle, to be precise, which went very quickly. The rest, I mostly have no idea what to do with it. There is aftershave which should be useful, but I need first to get through my already opened bottles of aftershave lotions. Otherwise, what the heck does a self-respecting, straight, non-metrosexual man can do with body lotion, face wash, body wash and whatever I now have? I mean, seriously, I think I have stocks until next year!

No comments: