Friday 8 March 2019

Daisy Bell

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do
I'm half crazy, all for the love of you,
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two"

I'm sure you all know the lyrics of the old song Daisy Bell. It's quite a catchy song, nice and upbeat, and it has been immortalized by computer scientists and a certain famous filmmaker in a certain movie. Well, it turns out that tonight it became very popular with a certain little boy, when I sang it a capella for him on a whim. He loved it. So here it is for your enjoyment, sung by Gerald Adam (don't know him). I hope you enjoy and it brings a smile to your face. It sure got Wolfie a few excited giggles:

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wolfie has a taste for the classics!

I know the chorus to this song but never heard the full lyrics before. Also didn't know it was called "Daisy Bell."