Sunday 31 March 2019

What not to do on Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day, so happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, current ones and future mothers as well. To commemorate and celebrate, here is an advice on what not to do, according to my wife. I asked her yesterday: "So, for Mother's Day, would you like that Wolfie and I bring you breakfast in bed?" I remember doing this as a child and thought it would be quite a sweet thing do to. But my wife replied: "So there would be crumbs everywhere? That would be horrible!" Better scratch that one out then. As cruel as it may seem, this might actually be a sound advice. In any case, it is a new great unknown line.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your wife is a wise woman. I never understood the attraction of that custom either or why it was supposed to represent "the ultimate" in pampering.