Friday 1 April 2016

"Blood for Baal! Blood for Baal!"

Yes, I know I used the very same title last year to commemorate April Fool's Day. But this time, this time, YouTube gave me the film to go with it. I am talking of course of The Simpsons' episode So It Comes to This: A Simpsons Clip Show. Where the famous chant "Blood for Baal! Blood for Baal!"comes from: it is used in an interlude when Lisa explains the origins of April Fool's Day. The whole episode is hilarious, as every episode of the TV show was back then, but this is the line that never fails to crack me up. I am typing this and I am giggling. So here it is for you to enjoy:

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a great clip! And now I understand that weird comment you left on my blog today -- I was wondering what the hell was going on!