Sunday 23 October 2022

Wolfie's trick or treat

I bought this bag for trick or treat years ago, when Wolfie was still a little baby. He has yet to use it. I have been wanting him to do trick or treat, but he never wanted to before. He does not like to get disguised, for one, I think he has always been a bit scared about it. Until this year, that is. Because for some reason, he is eager to do it and this Halloween might be the year where he follows this tradition. I think the idea of getting lots of sweets finally convinced him. Maybe it was the context with his friends at school. His mummy is not too happy about it, but I am really glad I will finally be able to share this Halloween experience with him. And also, this is a really gorgeous spooky bag.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Perfect! Happy haunting!