Friday 14 October 2022

Cool Halloween Gnomes

My mum took this picture a few days ago in a shop on the Plateau Mont-Royal. It seems that the gnomes craze has reached Montreal. I don't mind, I love gnomes and especially Halloween gnomes. These two look like a cool duo of spooky gnomes, what with their shades. Maybe they look more autumnal than Halloweeny, especially the one with the ginger beard, you tell me. Still, this household has the best Halloween gnomes, especially Spooky Spooky, it also has the best autumn gnomes. That said, the more the merrier, and I might buy more gnomes before the end of the month. And you, do you have any Halloween gnomes?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

No, I don't have any specifically Halloween gnomes but it's true -- gnomes are EVERYWHERE in the stores! Gnomes for every occasion!