Thursday 13 October 2022

Haunted Trains

I took this picture from the Facebook page of the the Didcot Railway Centre. We visited it back in 2020, just before the pandemic and lockdown. They are planning some special events for Halloween and I would love to go there, but Wolfie's mother fears it might be too scary for her son. Old steam trains and old stations are the perfect setting for horror stories. From my limited experience, I think they have been used too little. I know of a few and at least one classic, but I would like to discover more and maybe go to the Railway Centre for inspiration.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The Haunted Train to Hell! Another story idea you could write!

Lady M said...

Looks like fun - I would definitely go.

Haunted Eve said...

Love the concept of a haunted train.