Monday 24 October 2022

The witch in the tractor

We went to a petting zoo this weekend, a place Wolfie loves a lot. They make something special for Halloween, with lots of spooky decorations. As it was one of the last time in the year when we could do it, we went for a tractor ride. And they had spookified (spelling?) it: we saw this lurking in the driver's cabin. A bona fide witch, with a nasty smile and shining malevolent eyes. She looks deliciously sinister. So I had to take a few picturesof it, which was quite a challenge in a tractor in motion. But I got a few decent shots. I'm surprised Wolfie did not get scared. I shivered a bit when I saw her, but I think it was more excitement than anything else.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Witches -- is there NOTHING they can't do?

Lady M said...

Hopefully Wolfie grows out of being scared and starts to embrace his fathers love of the spooky.