Sunday 30 October 2022

Carving Jack O'Lanterns

We got busy today, Wolfie and I: we carved no less than six Jack O'Lanterns! Tomorrow I will place them for in the entrance trick or treat. This one you see here was designed by Wolfie himself. Iwas not too sure about it at first, but I think it looks really good. It reminds me of the ones my dad carved when we were children: they also had square teeth. Oh and tomorrow is the big day. Wolfie is getting really excited: he kept asking when was Halloween coming when he went to bed. He fell asleep asking this. Tomorrow will be the first time he goes trick or treating, so it is a big moment for him. He really developed a spooky mind this year.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i haven't carved one yet! this is the latest i've ever been! i brought mine inside so it will warm up and i will carve it in the morning. i don't carve many anymore because i save them until thanksgiving. fall has gone by way too fast as always. however, we can start looking forward to next year my friend! i hope you and wolfie have a marvelous 31st!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

SIX jack-o-lanterns! Well done! Wolfie's design in awesome -- the kid has a knack!