Wednesday 19 October 2022

Halloween Activities

As Halloween approaches, I am on the lookout for activities to do as a family. Things I would of course then report on this blog. Well, I found this "local" magazine earlier this month, showing activities in and around Milton Keynes and Buckingham. While we are not very close to neither towns, we are not too far either and we could maybe spend an afternoon in one of the petting zoos or parks there. I mean it's a big maybe and in the end we will probably go for something nearer. Nevertheless, I'm glad I got this magazine, because of the cool picture on the cover. I love the twojack o'lanterns and the witch's outfit of the bigger one.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

That is near where his Lordship grew up. I hope you find some fun things to do.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Family fun is always a good idea!