Thursday 20 October 2022

New Jack O'Lantern

 Yesterday, we were ow on bread, so I went to buy a loaf at a nearby petro station. Surprise surprise, the shop in there, although small, was selling some Halloween stuff. Among them, a colour changing "Led Pumpkin Head". As it was not too expensive and I never have enough Halloween decorations, I bought it. It's not very big and it looks silly rather than scary, but it's a welcome addition to spookify the house. At the moment, we don't have enough real pumpkins, a situation which I hope to correct soon. But until then, this grinning Jack will do nicely.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Those are quite the teeth on Mr Jack!

Lady M said...

Good find - I am sure you surprised the wife when you came home with more than bread.

Tee said...

Jack is creepy cool!