Sunday 24 April 2022

Autumn Gnomes

My wife bought me these three gnomes for my birthday. I know, I know, they are out of seasonand they might be put in a drawer soon, to be taken out in September, but aren't they cute? We haven't decided of names yet, but Wolfie (who loves them as much as me) and I are working on it. We might actually keep them on display, just so I can look at them when I long for autumn. Which often happens when autumn is not there as of yet. In any case, I believe we never have enough gnomes and other magical creatures in the house, so I'm very happy we have three more.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hey, anything that reminds us of autumn, eh? we have almost 90 degree weather here this weekend...ugh!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They are adorable! You can get gnomes for any season and holiday of the year now, they are so popular.