Wednesday 6 April 2022

Snakes as presents

There is another birthday of a friend of Wolfie coming soon and he is invited. As he is a really good friends of Wolie, maybe his best school buddy, my wife wants to give a proper present and not just cash,like we usually do. The boy really loves... snakes. Not sure why, but there you go. So my wife is looking for snake related toys to buy him. This brought back old childhood memories. Back in my youth, there were these plastic snakes that were made of little pieces joined together, they would move really nicely, as if they were real snakes. One of my best friends had some, which we loved. His house got burglared one summer holidays when they were away, and my brothers and I were glad the thiefs had not taken the snakes away. Later, my parents bought us the same snakes. Don't know what happened to them, but I found the exact same snakes on Amazon. But my wife has a different gift idea for the little boy, something less cheap and cheap looking. That said, my own birthday is coming soon, so I put this on my list of presents. Needless to say, Wolfie approves.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I remember those plastic snakes too!