Friday 22 April 2022

Birthdays, books, cats and cards

M parents-in-law send me a birthday card every year. This is the banal, mundane part. What is worthy of mention and of a blog post, is that they send me a birthday card that is always very thoughtful and even more inspired. You may remember the one from last year. Well, this is the one they sent me this year, with cats, books, old stuff, everything I love. There is even a teapot. Okay, so there are mice, but they look kinda cute and even friendly with the cats. I showed this to my wife, syaing this was very me in a nutshell and she said: "Oh my God! You're like an old lady!" A bit cruel, but not untrue. In any case, it deserves to be a great unknown line. Anyway, can you identify everylittle thing that is adorable in this card? The picture is called Kitty Curiosity Shop.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, your wife is hilarious! And yes, what a great card.