Monday 18 April 2022

Hot Cross Buns

This is the last Easter post until next year. So much happened, so much to blog about, I hope I have timeWe went to my in-laws' home on Good Friday for a Easter eggs' hunt and lunch. It was very nice, Wolfie met not only his grandparents, but his little cousin, whom he does not see often enough. For the afternoon snack/dessert, we had hot cross buns. Traditional ones and chocolate ones. My mother-in-law is not really into sweet things, but she does have a weakness for hot cross buns. A very British preference for a very British food and a very Easter tradition. I must say Ireally enjoy them this time of year. But I still find them exotic and this makes me feel oh so foreign!

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love traditional hot cross buns! I've never even heard of chocolate ones, much less eaten one. They just wouldn't count, in my opinion!