Friday 1 April 2022

Ukrainian Bookmark

Today when we went to take Wolfie from school, there was a table selling cakes for charity, to help Ukraine. Cakes and also handmade bookmarks with the colours of Ukraine. I bought cakes for Wolfie and a bookmark for, well, for the family I guess. We never have enough bookmarks in this household, they tend to disappear. And I kind of officiously collect them.  It's an obsession I share with my son. Be that as it may, it's also for a good cause, and we cannot send enough to Ukraine at the moment. It also looks lovely.

2 comments:

Lux - About Life and Love blog said...

That's nice of them to do that. Thanks for supporting this cause. We all need to do our part indeed. Yep, you can never have too many bookmarks.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wonderful!