Thursday 28 April 2022

Sighting the Flying Bean Café

 Yesterday, during the morning school run, I saw a van of the Flying Bean Café going in the opposite direction. They were most likely going to one of the local business estates. It was not the first time I had seen it, but it dawned on me: it means that after lockdown(s), with more people working from home and so on, they are still in business. I'm glad. I never used it much, not being a coffee drinker, but I used to get some treats from them from time to time. Back when I was working at the job I hated, seeing their van used to provide me with an excuse to get out of the office for a few minutes. Call me silly or sentimental, but I have always been kind of grateful towards them. So I'm happy that it is still, well, flying.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm always glad as well to see when favourite restaurants etc have survived the pandemic shutdown.

Adam said...

I don't ever drink coffee