Monday 25 April 2022

Wolfie's Favourite Spot

In various places, cities or town we lived in, or those we visited, we have favourite spots. I blogged about mine in Montreal before, I have a few in our little town I really like, because it's quite a nice town. During one of our recent family walks, we discovered at random Wolfie's favourite spot. We were walking while he pointed at these trees and said he really loved them and that it was his favourite spot. He even asked me to take pictures. We are lucky, because there was some talk about cutting them down a few years ago, but the citizens complained against the project and the trees remain. Apparently they are very old. Anyway, Wolfie explained to us that he loves how tall and beautiful they are. I think he loves the majesty of the trees. So yes, that's his favourite spot in town.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Awww, Wolfie is so sweet!