Sunday 3 April 2022

Train Station 3D Puzzle

As I mentioned in my previous post, yesterday our family went to Hobbycraft. It was not our intention, but there was a Hobbycraft shop where we went and we decided to pop in. We bought a few things for Wolfie, although I try not to buy him too many toys when it is not his birthday. So I got him some cheap bits and bots, even though he wanted everything in the shop. Everything but this 3D jigsaw puzzle of a train station. Reduced price. A bargain. It caught my eyes. I love trains and because of this I easily indulge Wolfie when it comes to train related toys and games. Beside, while we have plenty of train sets, we don't have so many train stations (okay so we still have a few). But he looked at it and he didn't pay attention one bit. Oh well, maybe for his sixth birthday. He might get interested about it then.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, it's hard but necessary to teach kids they can't just get everything they see in a store.