Saturday 16 April 2022

No Lamb for Easter

A few days ago, I stumbled upon this Greek Style roast lamb and potatoes recipe on the Tom Kerridge website. It would be so perfect for an Easter meal. I love lamb, although I have stopped eating it, upon my wife's insistence. She is vegetarian, you see. I used to eat lamb for Easter every year, then I switched to something else, so all the family could enjoy the same meal. Okay so this recipe might have been beyond my skills as a chef, but it pains me all the same that I won't eat anything like this sometimes. My wife would say: at least the lamb will be happy. I might show you what we'll cook tomorrow. It's our new family tradition. It's still a Greek dish.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Spanakopita?

Lady M said...

My family will have lamb despite the fact that I am a vegan. I don't have to cook it - his Lordship will deal with that.