Sunday 23 February 2020

Farmer's Ale (the beer with the tractor on the label)

I had this beer in a pub in Derbyshire. I cannot remember the name of the pub just now, but I want to blog more about it bcause it has an interesting history. Right now, I just want to tell this funny anecdote. I dranks lots of products from the Bradfield Brewery during our stay there. This one was called Farmer's Ale and you can tell why I had it. One of them is because it was nice and dark enough and really the perfect beer for a cold and wet night. The other is that it had a tractor on the label, and little Wolfie being completely obsessed about tractors, it is the one he wanted me to have. Yes, he is too young to drink, but he still helps me to choose the right beer. Sometimes he can be very bossy too.

No comments: