Sunday 23 February 2020

All About Ghosts is back

I blogged before (and often) on a book that was a big part of my childhood and influenced greatly the development of my spooky mind. I am talking of All About Ghosts. First published in 1977, I learned last year that it has been released again for the Halloween season. It is, in effect, back from the dead. I had already plenty to read, so did not buy it then, but a few days ago I ordered it and it arrived today. Wolfie got very curious, but I did not want to show him too much, as some images can be very upsetting for a young mind. Still, nice to see that he has the same interest as his dad. I know Halloween is eight months away, but I like to plan my scary reads for when it comes.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Is it the same as the 1977 edition or did they update it with some new stuff too?