Friday 14 February 2020

No Time to Die (the song)

Boy, I am really getting excited about No Time to Die, the new James Bond film, coming this April. I am getting impatient in fact. Today the title song by Billie Eilish was released. I don't know the singer from Adam, but I listened to it tonight and absolutely loved it. My wife is not so sure, but wants to see the movie anyway. Here it is, you tell me what you think. I think it suits the Daniel Craig era perfectly and it puts me in a mood for some dark spy thriller.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Billie Eilish is the hottest singer-songwriter going right now. She's only 18 and just won a ton of grammies. She has a very, very distinctive singing style. I like this too!

I predict that Daniel Craig's Bond will die in this film. Remember, you heard it here first.