Wednesday 5 February 2020

"First" Land Rover

Today, my wife went with her friend (Blonde Tickler's mum) to the thrift shop. She had promised me that she behaved, but in the end, she bought this Land Rover from Bruder. It looks like nothing on this picture found online, but it is quite impressive in real, looking quite massive for a child's toy. Like a real Land Rover, except in size. Even the name is cool: Land Rover Defender. Its price online is £34.99, my wife bought it £8.00. A bargain, especially since it is almost new. And it comes with a trailer and a horse, so it's not only another vehicle. It sort of expands Wolfie's horizons a bit. He is already quite excited about it. I must say, it is one of these children toys which I don't mind too much. I am actually looking forward to accompany Wolfie in his new adventures with this Land Rover. And the horse. We'll need to find a name for the horse, come to think of it.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i had the coolest landrover at one time but it was a maintenance nightmare.