Saturday 8 February 2020

"Playmospace"

Once upon a time, my brothers and I had a few Playmobil sets. I was discussing this with my brother PJ recently and we mentioned that the very first one we had was a space shuttle with three astronauts in it, one red, one yellow and one another colour. PJ thought he found it online. I did my own research and it appears that the collection was called Playmospace. I remember this space shuttle fondly. There was one action figure for each one of us (my character was the yellow one), the vehicle and the equipment looked absolutely out there and it became the center of our science-fiction make belief games. At some point, we the shuttle and the astronauts were merely used as reference and we played a live action version of the game. I hope I can find a similar shuttle for Wolfie one day.

No comments: