Monday 23 July 2018

Batman and Wolfie

I cannot remember when I first read a Batman comics, but I do remember looking at a Batman figure in a catalogue when I was a very young child, and already knowing he was great. He pretty much became my favourite superhero right then. I think something similar happened to little Wolfie. We recently bought him the Fisher-Price DC Batman Ride On and it is now is favourite toy ever. Like his own Batmobile. It might be the toy more than the character, but I do think little boys are instinctively attracted to the Dark Knight. Anyway, I have a feeling Batman will be Wolfie's favourite superhero.

2 comments:

Veggie Carrie said...

Though he prefers Thomas the tank engine!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Batman and Robin were my favourite crime-fighting duo when I was a little kid too. Robin has all but disappeared these days though.