Sunday 11 February 2018

KiD's DeN

I took this picture at the local White Stuff. I hate shopping everything and everywhere, except books and thus in bookshops, but clothes shopping I maybe hate the most, even when I love the clothes I bought. That said, I have developed a certain curiosity towards White Stuff and their displays (see this post) and I must admit the company managed to make shopping there tolerable and make the place family friendly. Thus, they had there a "Kid's DeN", which little Wolfie was quite curious about, albeit not enough to go in there without his daddy. I thought it was the best place to be in the shop. In fact, I wish they had kid's dens back in the clothes shops I used to be dragged to when I was a child

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

so cute and what a good idea!