Saturday 24 February 2018

Cornish Red Ale

This was tonight's poison, another nice little discovery from Marks & Spencer. I quite like their selection of beers. The Cornish Red Ale was nothing fantastic, but it was an honest beer and it had a nice colour, rusty red as I prefer my beers to look like. On a cold night like the ones we have now, it is a homey and warming beer. And it reminded me that I have yet to visit Cornwall. Apparently, it is not an easy place to get to and, once there, to get around. Nevertheless, it remains on my traveling list. It is meant to look lovely. I sure could try their beers while sightseeing.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I was in Cornwall. Went to Tintagel. I think you'd enjoy it.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i have never developed a taste for beer.