Wednesday 23 January 2013

Snickers in the Snow

This is a completely anecdotal post, about a piece of chocolate that is now my comfort food as well as my daily energy boost. I am blogging about it again, because I (re)discovered that the settings enhance the experience.

So it has been regularly snowing over England. It feels pretty much like winter and it is almost cold. I guess it is cold for here. As I mentioned before, at work I have a Snickers bar after lunch, to give myself an energy boost. it is all the more necessary to have sugar to get through wintery temperature.  So today and yesterday I had my Snickers straight after lunch, as usual. I ate it outside, walking in the snow. It was a lovely feeling. Snickers is delicious on a cool August afternoon, but in winter it tastes a thousand times better.

3 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

I would like to Love winter because I like to love things... but cold, no matter how it is served is just too cold to me.
I'm glad it is not as cold where you are so you can enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Now I crave a Snickers bar and snow to eat it outside:-) I can taste it, and feel it.

Mantan Calaveras said...

They hurt my teeth! I've fallen so low that I mostly get everything I eat from the hippy dippy market. They have really good chocolate bars though. Ones that don't make my teeth hurt.