Tuesday 1 January 2013

The New Year Live from Montreal

I was wondering when I would blog again, it seems that it will be sooner than expected. Here in Québec, we are still in 2012, however my post will be published in 2013 as it is on GMT. I am going to celebrate in Montreal, in the family flat on the Plateau Mont-Royal. I usually celebrate New Year soberly. It is just not as big as Christmas. A little anecdote about my day in Montreal to start the new year on a sweet note: I went to Val-Mont buy the bare necessities of life (milk and bread for tomorrow's breakfast) and one of the employees, who had finished her shift, hugged her colleagues at the till before elaving, wishing them happy new year. It was a busy time, but no client complained. I thought it was very sweet. A moment of warmt like Montrealers give them.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy New Year, Guillaume!

Anonymous said...

Thats really lovely. Happy New Year Guillaume:-)

Cynthia said...

Happy new year!

Guillaume said...

Thank you all for commenting, and Happy New year to you all.