Sunday 17 April 2016

Spring clean

Quick blog post because my wife and I have been very busy these days and we'll keep being busy in the days and weeks to come. We are going to move house and this week somebody is going to visit the flat we are currently renting, so we had/have to make a big Spring clean. it is still ongoing. Given that we are moving, it is actually a useful exercise, but it is often horrendous. It is quite useful to get rid of all the useless stuff one has accumulated over the years, but I could do without the dust. Moral of the story: Spring is not my favourite season.

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i feel your pain. i was spring cleaning outside all day in 80 degree heat and i hate it. where are you moving?

Veggie Carrie said...

We are just moving locally, but from an apartment to a house (though we haven't bought it yet).

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gawd, I hate moving but it is necessary every once in awhile. Glad to hear you're moving to a house! Domino will like the extra space.

Ms Misantropia said...

Moving house is apparently one of the 5 most stressful things in life, so I feel for you. When I moved out to my old cottage almost 10 years ago I was losing my best friend to cancer, broke up with my fiancée, lost my grandfather and one of my kitties got killed by a car. It was a bad year. Not sure where I was going with that...