Sunday 10 April 2016

Blue Sapphire Tea

I took this picture in Bettys in York. it was getting late and near the end of our holidays, we wanted to go somewhere for dinner/supper that was we couldn't find anywhere else, or almost, and apparetly Bettys is an institution there. It was a lovely experience, but I want to focus on this post on one specific product; the tea I had after the meal. So I ordered their Blue Sapphire Tea. And it was one of the best teas I've ever had. This was a very delicate black tea, soothing and heart warming after a whole day walking through the city. No milk, no sugar, no lemon. Perfection in simplicity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a beautiful cup of tea,,

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's how I like my tea too. Nothing added. What a beautiful colour!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i would like to try that tea.