Monday 25 April 2016

A visit to Wallingford?

This may not happen, but there is a possibility for my wife and I, if we find time in our hectic schedule (due to house hunting), to revisit Wallingford in the near (or nearish) future. It would be great if it was possible. Wallingford is one of my favourite towns in England and I miss its independent bookshop. Now I promise my wife I would behave as our small flat is already cluttered with books, but I'm sure I can find the space for a small book or two, or I can buy one as a gift to someone. You know, to encourage local businesses. Wallingford is full of independent businesses by the way, one of the reasons I love it so much. These businesses contribute to the town's unique character. I have blogged about some of them in the past. Anyway, I will keep you posted about Wallingford in the future.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Are you going to have a big book clean-out before you move or are you one of those people who hoard books forever?