Thursday 29 August 2024

A freebie from St-Viateur

A bit of an anecdote about one of my recent visits on St-Viateur.The one on Mont-Royal Avenue, which has been my favourite eating place in Montreal since 1996. I say eating place and not restaurant for one reason: I buy my bagels there when I'm in the city, but I rarely eat there. I find it easier to buy the essentials, then be my own chef at home. So yes, I
 bought my usual two dozen bagels, plus some other stuff, then asked the guy there if they had any t-shirts for kids, to give Wolfie. They had one in stocks, but it was a tad small, so he gave it to me as a freebie. I thanked him profusely. It turned out it was too short for Wolfie, but it fitted his little cousin, so we gave it to him. All the same, I love receiving things for free, especially from my favourite place in Montreal.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And I bet you savoured those bagels too!