Friday 2 August 2024

Death on the Istanbul Express

The things one can find in the local library. Because you don't have to borrow books, you can also borrow (or buy?) jogsaw puzzles. And murder parties. And murder parties that are also jigsaw puzzles. So I saw this last time we visited it. Death on the Istanbul Express. A whodunit where, from what I understand, you need also to complete the puzzle to obtain some extra clues, or something. I used to love murder parties, but I never done anything like this. Although I do remember seeing such mix of puzzles and murder parties in the past, I believe it was back in the nineties, when murder parties were all the rage. I got curious about it, but I don't think I will ever play it. I used to love murder parties and would love to get back into it again, but I just don't think I have the patience to complete a 1000 piece jigsaw. However, I'm curious if any of you ever played this jigsaw/murder party, or indeed any other.

No comments: