Saturday 24 August 2024

Moose Antlers

 We went to the Biodôme today, one of the biggest tourist attractions of Montreal. It is eco friendly, but not too preachy. I have visited it fairly often, the first time in 1993, my most memorable visit. I love all sections, but somehow I have a soft spot for the North American one, with its Laurentian forest. It really feels like the real thing. Even when some animals are not there, they have ways to make us feel their presence. Case in point, these moose antlers. For a moment, I genuinely thought I was in the middle of the woods. It just adds to the realistic depiction.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Its wonderful that we still have such vast stretches of unspoiled forest in Canada. Quebec especially since it is a huge province.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet Wolfie enjoyed that!