Sunday 4 August 2024

Camping Socks

 I kind of miss our local White Stuff shop, which shut down in 2021. Not o much because I liked shopping there, I thought it was generally a bit expensive for what it was and I am no fashion victim. What I like about White Stuff is that their shops are quite quirky, see this post for instance. It's not about the clothes, it's about the place. That said, they do have nice things sometimes. Last time I went to one, I was tempted to buy these "camping" socks. I get through socks at a ridiculus rate and these would fit nicely if we were to, well, go camping one day. Which we might, we never know. But I didn't buy them because, well, they were kind of pricey for a single pair. I mean if it had trains on them, I wouldn't even have hesitated. But yeah, they still looked cool.

No comments: